- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 red capsicums, finely diced
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 200g Tilba Dairy Double cream
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch nutmeg, to taste
- 4 slices Tilba Dairy Swiss cheese
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Add the stock and cook for 10 minutes. Add the cream then bring to the boil and season with a little salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan and sauté the capsicums over a medium heat.
- Preheat oven grill. Pour soup into four ovenproof soup bowls and top each one with a slice of cheese.
- Bake under the preheated grill for a few minutes until the cheese is melted.